It's choice, not chance, that determines your destiny

This is my blog about life - travel - new experiences - growth.
Please join me in my journey.......



September 25, 2009

Sequoia Park


September 25, 2009
Today Cooper and I hiked in Sequoia Park which is a little over 1/4 mile from the RV park at the fairgrounds. We entered the park from Dolbeer, right past the Zoo, but there are many places you can catch the trail from the streets.There are many trails, both paved and unpaved in the park along with a duck pond, meadows, gardens, a big stone fireplace, old growth trees. We had a really nice walk and I was able to take a few pictures along the way.


 






























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment