It's choice, not chance, that determines your destiny

This is my blog about life - travel - new experiences - growth.
Please join me in my journey.......



February 07, 2009

Clutter Control

Today I aim to de-clutter my garage. I've been holding off - thinking that I would have a garage sale - make some extra money. But it's still winter, and cold, and hardly the time anyone is thinking about garage sales. I may be wrong about that, with the economy in recession (or is it depression) now. I guess the reality of it is that I'm just tired of looking at it and miss the lack of space in the garage I once had. I want to list my house and have prospective buyers walk into my garage and exclaim about all the room it has. To be able to see that cute little pellet stove in the corner that makes the garage nice and toasty for working on special projects. At this point you can't even unfold a table to work on anything special!

I guess I'd better get off this computer and get started. Some charitable organization will be very happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment