It's choice, not chance, that determines your destiny

This is my blog about life - travel - new experiences - growth.
Please join me in my journey.......



April 03, 2009

Sold!

Changes are in my life! I sold the house and then I quit my job! AND - it all happened in the last week and a half. I close on the house in two weeks. It's been a whirwind and I've hardly taken it in yet.

I watched an episode of Oprah last night and Suzie Orman was on - I should have stayed away because they went on and on about how bad the economy is, how many people are out of work and in debt, and here I am doing what I'm doing, voluntarily! I choose to remain optimistic and full of hope about the future. Change can be a good thing but the most important thing, that even Suzie recommended, is ACTION! So - action it is!

I listed my house on Friday night and by Saturday morning it was sold. Although I sold the house for full price I still stand to loose money when all is tallied up at the end. No matter - I refuse to be frozen in place where I am - It's time for change. I'm excited to enter a new chapter in my life.

One thing Suzie said yesterday I will take to heart is this:

"Do not look back at what you "had". Instead look at what you currently "have" in your life" (and be grateful). I look to all the road warriors out there who are living their dreams - they are my inspiration and role models!

No comments:

Post a Comment