It's choice, not chance, that determines your destiny

This is my blog about life - travel - new experiences - growth.
Please join me in my journey.......



February 19, 2011

Back to Mexico

Since we enjoyed our first visit to Mexico we decided to do it again on Wednesday, this time taking mom and a friend from the RV park with us. (she needed an adjustment to her prior dental work).

We basically did it all again although I did pay back the supervisor at the Border and dad paid Dr Sanchez the $2.00 he owed him from his previous visit!

We ate at Crosby's and were serenaded by Buki, we shopped at El Patio but didn't buy anything. I wanted to though! We bought more pastries at the bakery, which I've already eaten! However, we did not buy any more liquor at the duty free shop!






***All the photos of the past few posts are courtesy of dad because I neglect to bring my camera! Thanks dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment