It's choice, not chance, that determines your destiny

This is my blog about life - travel - new experiences - growth.
Please join me in my journey.......



August 20, 2009

New Things

I'm excited because I'm learning all sorts of new ways to improve my blog but because it takes time I'm getting nothing else done. I sit in front of this computer all day long! This morning I woke up, totally intending to take my dogs for a walk and now it's three hours later and I'm still here and they're barking in the back yard! In the meantime it's getting hotter and hotter outside!

Lately I've learned how to embed slideshows on my blog and how to add a map with places I'm at or plan to travel to. One adventure leads to another and I find there's this whole new web world out there designed to make my life easier (or more complicated?) Either way, I'm having a great time learning and trying to apply what I've learned.

I'm hoping that by the time I go on my adventure trip to Alaska I'll have most of this figured out!! ha, ha!! It will be a nice way for friends and family to keep in touch with us as we journey through the United States, Canada, The Yukon, and Alaska.

My next trip is going to be to California where I'll visit my daughter for a week and meet up with my parents and then we're going to travel north along the coast. I'll map it out and blog about it - just to give me practice!!

Until then....take a step toward living the life you LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment